Scenario: An Underwriter (AEX Role: Underwriter) wishes to review and decision scorecards assigned specifically to them.
Solution: Click on the View called “Scorecards Waiting on Me”
Note: If this View is not available, you can easily create your own Custom View by filtering only for scorecards assigned to you.
Review Video Here:
Log Into your Workspace
Find “Scorecards waiting on Me” Tab
3. Click this tab to review all Scorecards assigned to you.
4. Open Scorecard and perform your review
5. Check the scorecard for “Flags” by reviewing the Scorecard Action Menu, located on the right side of the screen
6. Review each flag and choose “resolve” if you are OK with the results presented:
7. Add any additional comments or correspondence through the Message Icon on the Scorecard Action Menu.
8. Write comments or correspondence in bottom panel. Add attachments and images as needed.
9. Once all Flags are resolved, provide your decision and click “Confirm”
10. Confirm your decision by clicking “OK”.
Note: A scorecard can still be approved if you leave yellow or green flags unresolved.