1. Log into AEX Knowledgebase by clicking the link here.
2. If you do not yet have a login to Zendesk (this is separate from your AEX Production and/or Staging credentials) Click the “Sign In” Link and follow the prompts!
3. A Sign In Pop-Up will appear as below:
4. Follow the prompts to create a sign-in or sign right into the site if you have already created Zendesk Credentials (to access your tickets).
5. Type what you are looking for or the problem you are trying to solve in the search bar:
6. OR, choose one of the categories below to guide you through to the correct support materials!
7. Once you find the correct article, take a read and put in a vote on whether it was helpful or not.
8. If you still are unable to find what you are looking for, click on the “log a ticket” button or send an email to email@example.com.
9. In order to review tickets you or someone in your organization submitted, click on your Sign In Name Drop-down and click “Activities”.
10. You can then review Your Requests or those you are CC’d on:
Note: If you would like the ability to review all tickets from inside your organization, please contact your Customer Success Manager to gain that access.