In the Landing Page Editor you can add "Add Attachment Button Widgets" to collect types of Attachments and make them also required before the user completed a Landing Page.
To add the Widget open a Landing Page template in the Editor and please follow the steps below:
- On the left panel, click the button widget. Select "Add Attachment Button":
- Choose the location on the Landing Page and allocate a 4-cell width area for this button widget.
- The right panel will show options to:
- Modify the button text; the default is 'Upload'.
- Specify the button field name following the standard LP field name convention (no white space, special characters, etc.).
- Add paragraph text. This appears on the left side of the button.
- Enter the Attachment name. This will be visible under the Attachment section on the landing page viewer. Avoid using special characters; whitespaces are acceptable. (e.g., Bank Statements, Voided Check)
- You can specify whether uploading the attachment is mandatory by setting the validation.
Button text & Paragraph text