- Go to: developer.mastercard.com and create an account or login your existing account.
- Login and click on 'Create New Project', then select 'MATCH' under 'Select an API'. The system will create a test account with sandbox keys.
In the mastercard developer portal, click on 'My Projects', then click on the name of the project.
- Click on your newly created project
- On this screen you should see both Sandbox and Production keys of the project
- Under ‘Production’, click on ‘Add Production Key’ to initiate the process of setting up the production environment. MATCH will review the request and approve it within 2-3 business days.
- Once the production account is created, open the account and under 'Project Keys', click 'Add Key' to generate a new production key. Write down the key alias and key password used to create the key. Upon key creation, a .p12 file will be created and downloaded.
- Send AEX the following:
a. The .p12 file created
b. Key alias
c. Key password
d. Consumer Key (Click 'Actions' --> 'Copy Consumer Key')
e. ICA Number (This is provided by MATCH).