Scenario: An Underwriter, Publisher, or Company Administrator wants to filter data by a field not listed as a column header.
Solution: Ask your Company Administrator to add a “Custom Field” to the workspace in order to filter by this field. Direct them to this document if they do not know how to perform this function already.
How To Video:
Review Video Here:
Company Administrators ONLY: How To Add Fields to your Agreement View
Navigate to the template which contains the field name you wish to add to your column headers
b. Select and edit the template you wish to review
c. Retrieve the field name by selecting the field that you intend to add.
2. Navigate to Administration > Grid Manager > Agreement View
Note: Ensure you fill out ALL columns (as pictured below) & set fields with Drop-Downs as below:
Category: You can name this as you wish
Column Header: You can name this as you wish
Field: Set as “Custom Field” in the drop-down
Custom Field: “Input the field name exactly as you see it from the spreadsheet provided by AEX”
Raw Type: Input “String”
Search Field Type: Input “Field”
Width: Input “0”
Log Into your Workspace
Find “Scorecards waiting on Me” Tab
3. Click this tab to review all Scorecards assigned to you.
4. Open Scorecard and perform your review
5. Check the scorecard for “Flags” by reviewing the Scorecard Action Menu, located on the right side of the screen
6. Review each flag and choose “resolve” if you are OK with the results presented:
7. Add any additional comments or correspondence through the Message Icon on the Scorecard Action Menu.
8. Write comments or correspondence in bottom panel. Add attachments and images as needed.
9. Once all Flags are resolved, provide your decision and click “Confirm”
10. Confirm your decision by clicking “OK”.
Note: A scorecard can still be approved if you leave yellow or green flags unresolved.