Team View is a dashboard that allows Underwriting team members and managers to monitor Risk Scorecard Applications.
Users: Underwriters (Publishers) and Managers (Company Admins).
The Requirements in order to see this are as follows:
Utilization of ScanX Risk Scorecard
User must be part of The Underwriting “Team”
If you do not meet the above criteria, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable Team Views.
Navigating Team View
Access Team View by selecting “Team View” in the left hand panel of your workspace
2. Click Filters: each column can be filtered by selecting the 3-bar menu next to each column sub-header
3. Save: There is an option to save each filtered view and/or set the view as the default view.
4. Search: Use the View dropdown to select saved views or the Search bar to search for a scorecard/merchant
Save: New View
Save as: Saves changes to a view
Rename: Rename a view
6. Sorting: Using Group Toggle, sort Status by Underwriter, last updated date, and created date
EG: Sort by Status
How to Assign Underwriters
Go to the Assigned Underwriter Column
2. Hover over any Open Scorecard and select the pen icon and assign
How To: Create Custom Views
Users can remove, add and change columns on each view to further create a custom view
Make sure you are on the correct View that is being customized
To Remove a column: Select column header and drag above the group bar
To Add a Column:
Select the 3-bar menu next to the column header
Go to the 9-dot menu on the far left. Add and/or remove the desired column headers
How To: Extract Data
Easily Right Click on the data, and choose 1 of 3 file options: CSV, .xlsx, .xml
The downloaded file will appear in your "downloaded files" folder.