Scenario: You are a user of ScanX scorecard that integrates to multiple third party services. One of your Third Party Services has notified you that your password will expire. You have made the change and now need to update Agreement Express with your new Password.
I. Video Tutorial:
II. Step by Step Guide to Update Integration Credentials:
1. Ensure you have "Company Administrator" Permission. This user role is the only one with the ability to update Third Party Integration Credentials.
2. Click on the Waffle Icon in the Top Right Corner of your Workspace:
3. Click on Administrator Icon:
4. Select "Templates" on the left side & The Live Scorecard(s) you wish to update:
5. Click on the "Edit" (Pencil) icon and look for the "Credential Manager" Key Icon on the scorecard:
6. The next screen will display all the Third Party Integrations this specific scorecard is connected with. Click on the key icon for each Integration to make the required updates.
If you are having any issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com or your third party integration provider!