Best Practices for Seamless AEX Roll-out!
We know learning new technology can be a challenging task for both the trainers of a new software and your end signers. However, when you imagine what life will be like when you can click your way through administrative tasks, the journey becomes all the more worth it!
Though, we can’t promise perfection, following these best practices will smooth out the process in the transition over to the new Agreement Express software!
We encourage you to reach out to our AEX Online Community for any specific tips and tricks that you have found useful in assisting your team in the adoption of Agreement Express!
Step 1. PREPARE
#1: Select a Champion!
Leading your team to success is always the best strategy, who will be your firm’s go-to person on everything AEx?
#2: Verify Your Solution!
Though we do everything we can to ensure your environment is Live Client ready, it is always worth double checking that you have followed this Post Product Checklist prior to bringing your important clients aboard through Agreement Express. To ensure success, be sure this checklist is complete prior to moving forward with any launch of your AEX platform.
Post Production Checklist
- Confirm AEx IP address has been added to Whitelist. Instructions attached.
- Add Publishers and Company Admins to AEX Prod. https://us.agreementexpress.net/login/
- Open 1-2 Test accounts end-to-end. Use INCOGNITO when opening as the recipient.
- Bookmark: https://support.agreementexpress.com/hc/en-us for FAQs.
#3: Create a Pilot Team!
Just finished your implementation and now Live? Alongside your champion, select a small pool of individuals to stress test your implementation prior to a full rollout. This allows new users to hear from a pool of knowledge, apply their own unique perspective, and reduce the amount of unknowns to new users.
PILOT SAMPLE - Success Criteria
- Keep the group small, limiting it to 3-5 individuals is best
- Choose varied tech skill levels to ensure full breadth of perspectives added
- Choose a group who have possibly already piloted new software before, so they are aware of the troubleshooting and critical thinking involved
Step 2: EDUCATE
Share/Present AEX Onboarding Presentation with your preselected Pilot Team
Request that each Publisher save these links to the new workspace help docs
Each pilot member completes 3 end-to-end tests. This includes launching a transaction, pre-filling data on the input pages, sending the package to yourself (ideally not your work email), opening the package, completing the missing data and signing.
Step 3: LAUNCH
Publishers should prepare end-clients for completing and signing the digital documents
- Email your clients to give them the heads up that electronic documents are being sent to their email
- Send your clients a video of the digital signing experience. Video signing experience (password: aex)
- Depending on the workflow setup, an access code will be sent to the client's mobile phone. They will need this access code to open the electronic documents. The message will look like this
- Send 3 transactions
- After 48 hrs, send a reminder email to the client if the client has not signed
- Monitor your progress by using the action filters
- For any questions, individuals are to contact the champion and if the champion cannot answer or resolve them, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These steps should be repeated each time someone new is added to Agreement Express.
- Schedule 1:1 sessions with champion and Publishers
- Get familiar with the AEx Knowledge Base
- Run scenario based training with your CSM after the first 3-5 transactions have been completed
Please sign in to leave a comment.