1. Accessing the Administrator Function
In order to access the key features of the Company Administrator Role, click on the Arubix Cube Icon in the Top Right corner of Your Workspace:
A Pop-Up will appear with 3 options, Click on the "Administrator" Icon in the middle.
This will open a new tab with all the functions available for Company Administrators.
2. Adding & Editing Users
A Step by Step Guide to Adding Users in the AEX Platform:
I. The User Admin section will open, as seen in the screen below:
II. The Column Definitions are Below:
- Email - this is the email address of the account in question. It is also the username that the individual would you when logging into the workspace or when signing documents.
- First & Last Names - this is the first and last name of the user.
- Active - this indicates whether the user has registered or not. When an agreement is sent to a user who is not already in the system, an unregistered account is automatically created for them - such account will have a "No" value under the Active column. Upon registering their account, this value is set to "Yes".
- Role - the role defines the type of account. Accounts with the role of user cannot log into the workspace, but are able to sign documents that are sent to them. The role of Publisher enables the account to do everything that role of User can, but also to log into the workspace and send agreements. The role of Company Admin is able to do everything that Publisher can, but also has access to the Administrator features.
- Security Profile - this is a customized profile specific to the company. It is optional, but some companies might have them to reduce or increase permission levels of specific accounts.
III. Adding Users:
There are 3 ways in which a user can be added to the list.
1. Send them a document for signing - as soon as a document is sent to a new email address, that address is added as an unregistered account with the role of User.
2. Use the PINK FAB on the bottom-right of the User Admin section, which will prompt the Administrator with the following panel:
Through this panel the Administrator is able to set the default language, role and security profile of the new account. Upon adding an account in this manner, the account gets added but in an unregistered state. At the same time, a registration agreement is sent to the email address, and the individual is able to register their account by signing it.
3. Use the Mass User Upload feature. This is the cyan FAB on the bottom-right of the User Admin section. Upon clicking this, it's possible to add multiple accounts by uploading a CSV containing all of the account details:
Upon completion of this, new unregistered accounts get added to the company, and registration emails get sent out to all users.
Note: when creating the CSV, the role has to correspond as follows: User is 32, Publisher is 544 and Company Administrator is 2592
IV. Editing Users:
To edit a user, simply click on one of the rows and the Edit panel will appear:
- The first name and last name can be modified. Phone number can be added or updated.
- The user's preferences on time zone and language displays can be set.
- Resetting a handwritten signature can be done, but only if the user's mobile number is set, at which point they will receive a text message with a link to set up their new signature. Password can be reset, which will email the user with a link to set up a new one.
- The role and security profile can be updated as well - if an account needs to be disabled for an ex-employee, simply updating the role to "User" will prevent any future login attempts from that account.