Due to connectivity problems, you may sometimes have issues with the Connector where it displays an error. Here are the most common:
Incorrect Server Address
This error message is produced because the server address was entered incorrectly. Please check that the following information under the Connector Settings are entered correctly:
- Server: https://agreementexpress.net or https://us.agreementexpress.net (It will be the same address you use to log into Agreement Manager.)
- Port: 443
- Proxy: Click “Get proxy from Internet Explorer” to check if your company has a proxy setup (If the proxy information is not set up in Internet Explorer the Connector will not retrieve it).
PDF Creator Error 381
This error can be produced two ways:
- The user has changed their password but not updated it in the Connector. To fix open the settings window and enter in the new password.
2. There is a tag on the document not properly closed. Highlight where any tags are located and check to make sure everything has an opening and closing bracket. You can also test whether the document itself is causing the error by printing a previous document to the Connector to check.
Publishing Failed Error
This error is most often caused by someone attempting to send a locked PDF through the Connector. All locked PDFs must be unlocked before Agreement Express will be able to read them.
If everyone at your office is receiving this message, please contact Recombo Support at http://support.recombo.com.
Stuck Agreements Error
This error most likely means you have stuck agreements in the system. Stuck agreements can sometimes occur if you send a document to the Connector then close the Connector window without sending it to Agreement Express. A partial record of every document that is sent to the connector is stored on the server temporary until it is sent to Agreement Express.
- Log into Agreement Express and click on Support in the top-right hand corner. Switch to the Utilities Tab and click on Clean Agreement Express Connector Queue
PDF Creator Error 481
When this error appears, leave it and go to Start->All Programs->Agreement Express Connector and open Process Cleaner. In the new window click on Terminate Connector. The error should disappear and you can try again.
If this error keeps appearing (run Process Cleaner and) go to Start->All Programs->Agreement Express Connector and open PDF Creator. With it open try using the Connector again. If the error does not occur again, a shortcut to PDFCreator can be placed in the Windows Startup folder to have program automatically loaded when users log onto the computer.