Grids in SimQ Manager are highly configurable, but are controlled at the company level. Adjusting the grid layout or grid definitions (what columns appear) will change that for everyone in the company or those accessing that dashboard.
Navigate to Grid Builder
To configure grids for a company, open the right actions panel and select Administrator and then click on Grid Builder.
Important note: You must have transactions activated for your company in order to configure Grids. Please contact support if you need this done.
Defining Grid Definitions
If you want to create a completely new grid for your company, you can do this by hitting New Definition. It's easiest however to modify an existing definition.
By Default you will find Grid Definitions for All Agreements, Transaction Details, Dashboard Grid1 and Dashboard Grid2. You can change any of these by company.
- Header Actions - Add/Remove a column, or change the columns order (move up/move down)
- Header Name - the name that will appear in the column header.
- Value Source - the data that will be displayed. (See Value Source codes later in this article.)
- Shrink On - A feature designed to optimize the view of the grid on mobile devices. With smaller screens, fitting multiple columns can be difficult so shrink on allows you to hide columns on smaller devices. You can even set on which type of devices will the column be removed if the display is too small. Acceptable entries are comma separated: phone,tablet,tabletMini.
- Max Length - in some cases fields can be incredibly long (filenames for example). These will typically wrap but if they look wrong you can limit the number of characters and it will truncate with a "..." after the last character and the user will only see the full length if they click the field.
Values displayed in the grid can come from any native Agreement Express source. These sources include transaction metadata, document metadata and form field data (from within a template).
Displaying Form Field Data:
Displaying Transaction Metadata:
t_sid (short transaction id)
t_updated (shows the date/time the transaction switched to that status)
Displaying Document Metadata:
Other data you can display:
event (Save, Sign, etc)
created (the date and time the event occurred)
documents (launchable link to the document active in that event)
Filters allow you to narrow the results. At first the results will include all transactions/agreements for the company but you can filter it down to only show certain status(es), only those created from a specific template etc..
- Type: What type of data you are filtering by. (ex/ Recipient, Document Publisher, Document Field ID)
- Operand: How to compare the value used for filtering. The options will change depending on the type selected.
- Value: The value ( ex. DF66D43C-2C9D-63C4-5EE4-ACA023EC6C91, Published) that the results are filtered against.
Saving and Previewing Grid Definitions
Clicking the preview button will show the grid you've built at the bottom with a few results. You can make changes and click on Preview again to see the changes. When ready click on Save Definition and it will be added to the left panel.
Note that form field data will not appear if the template in the grid does not have a field with that name in it. Also note that you can't preview the Transaction Detail grid since it requires a transaction ID.