Collaboration Queuing is used to distribute inbound work (agreements, transactions) amongst groups of people in an organized and automated manner. For example, you may have a group of clerks whose responsibility it is to review applications to ensure the client has attached all of the necessary supporting documents. A Collaboration Queue can be easily employed in this situation. The queue will automatically distribute the work amongst available agents, allowing them to review, approve and move onto the next item.
A Collaboration Queue allows you to have all agreements created from the selected template go through the queue, or only those that meet particular conditions. During the configuration, the administrator first identifies the template to be queued, and the Signature block (used to determine edit rights and workflow order) for which the Queue will be activated. The configuration also allows the setup of a Pending Status (Queue member retains the agreement, but receives the next one to process), the Exit Status (what condition must be satisfied for the agreement to leave the queue), the number of agreements that are queued up per member at a time, and if the member should be prompted when he/she signs out of Agreement Manager to return unfinished work back to the queue for redistribution.
To enable the ability to create and use collaboration queues, please contact Recombo Support.
Collaboration queues can be added in template manager by selecting a template, and clicking the ‘Add Collaboration Queue’ button to allow collaboration on agreements created from a template. Conditions for agreements entering Entry, Pending and Exit status are based on values in fields on the agreements.
- Queue Name: Name of the Queue
- For Email: This is the signer that collaborators will collaborate for.
- Make Queuing Conditional: Agreements can be added to a collaboration queue based on specified field conditions.
- Entry Status: This condition sets the entry status for the agreement to enter the queue. When the specified field meets this condition, the agreement will be added to the collaboration queue.
- Pending Status: When the specified field meets the Pending status condition, the agreement will be kept in the collaborators queue until the pending status field no longer meets this condition. The collaborator will be allocated the next document in the queue.
- Exit Status: The agreement will be taken out of a collaborators queue when the specified field meets the exit status condition.
- Display: Indicates the number of agreements to be displayed in a queue.
- Sign Out Prompt: Displays a prompt when a collaborator signs out and still has agreement in their queue.
Adding Members to the Queue
By default when the signer signs the agreement that the collaborator is collaborating for, that agreement will be removed from their queue.
After the Collaboration Queue is created, individual collaborators or departments can be added from the same dialog window. To add multiple individual collaborators, select ‘Individual’, and enter email addresses in the ‘Users’ field separated by a semicolon. At least one Individual or Department must be added to enable queuing.
Collaboration queues can be edited and deleted by clicking on the queue icon in template manager next to the template.
Procedure for Collaborating on Agreements
A Process Monitor must be set up for the template in order to collaborate on agreements created from the template. Select ‘Process Monitor Is Public’, and ‘Track Contracts’ when creating the Process Monitor.
A collaborator must Process Monitor enabled for their account to view their collaboration queue.
Company Administrators can manage collaborators for all agreements with the ‘ADVANCED_PROCESS_MONITOR’ security permission. In the Process Monitor for that template, select an agreement. Click the ‘Manage Collaborator’ button on the toolbar:
- New: Assigns a new collaborator to the agreement.
- Switch: Changes the collaborator for the agreement.
- Delete: Deletes the current collaborator on the agreement. The agreement will be removed from their queue.