The SimQ Manager works in conjunction with Agreement Manager and creates a user experience intended for Sales Agents, Advisers, Assistants, and Document Publishers and Supervisory Management. Creating templates, managing users, configuration and other administrative functions are still completed within Agreement Manager. Using SimQ Manager, a company can segregate duties and keep administration completely separate from publishers.
Any user with Publisher access or higher can access SimQ Manager. SimQ Manager only shows one company at a time, but allows you to quickly navigate between companies.
If a company specific URL has been configured, SimQ Manager can be accessed with it (e.g. https://mycompany.agreementexpress.net) however this type of access must be configured by Recombo. A company specific URL is required if a custom branded experience is desired. Contact support to have this configuration.
If no company specific URL is in place, you can access SimQ Manager with either of the following links.
You can use the same login credentials for either SimQ Manager or Agreement Manager.
Understanding the Dashboard
- Navigation Bar - The home icon will take you directly to the Dashboard. The center button will take you to the list of active documents/transactions. The right button exposes a volume summary graph.
- The top right indicates which user is logged in, and which company you are viewing at the moment. Personal Settings (such as language, out of office, password and hint question) will be able to be managed from here, but are currently grayed out pending support.
- The logo and the dashboard name are both configurable by company.
- Shows transaction or agreements that are New (Published), Active (In Process), Created, or Draft.
- Graph displaying the number of Published and Completed Transactions or agreements by month.
- New Action is a shortcut to Template Publishing.
- Search (currently inactive will allow users to quickly search Transactions and Documents, or access saved searches.
- Navigation icon. Allows you to navigate between dashboards, grids, and reports
- Action icon. Allows you to change companies, send (publishnew documents or take other actions
Dashboard Grids will display the entire set of Documents or Transactions that the user has permission to see. If there is nothing displayed then the user either doesn't have the rights to view the current Transactions or there are no Transactions of that status.
To view the Activity Details of a Transaction, click on the ID # underlined. To open the document, click the underlined name under the TYPE column.
1. Page Navigation. By default Dashboard Grids display 5 records at a time. Use the left/right controls to navigate between pages. The "R" will refresh the Grid - this button should also be used to resolve display issues.
2. The grid is also responsive by design. If the browser window isn't wide enough to display all of the columns, a "+" will automatically appear on the left to indicate that there is additional column information not displayed. Pressing (or clicking the row will display the missing columns.
Clicking the Action icon on the right will expose the Action menu.
From this menu you can see the user that is logged in, choose/change the company you are viewing (if you have access to more than one company), logout, switch to Agreement Manager (for template management or administration), or Send (publish an agreement)
Clicking the Navigation Icon will expose the Navigation panel. By default each heading area is collapsed and a plus (+symbol will appear next to each item. Clicking on the heading will expand the selection.
There are 3 headings in the Navigation panel when on the Dashboard.
- Home. This menu will display all of the template folders configured for that company. If you have more than one Dashboard, you can switch dashboards from here. Whichever Dashboard is on the top will be your default. Clicking on one of the navigation folders will allow you to navigate to the templates nested within that folder.
- Transactions. This menu allows you to navigate to the unfiltered all documents/all transactions view. NOTE: a company MUST have transactions activated for anything to appear in this item. This will take the user to the same grid that they would reach if they clicked on the center icon. The Grid Builder is covered in a later article.
- Charts will show consolidated statistics based on transaction groupings.
New Action (Default Dashboard)
From new action a user can access their templates. These are grouped by transaction types based on the folder configuration from within the Templates Blade of Agreement Manager. The user simply selects the action they would like to take and then presses Go. The user will then navigate to templates or assembly folders as configured. When administrators make changes to the folder structure and link documents together with specific conditions in the Folder Type and Signature and Form Tools folders, the changes are reflected in the New Action section.