The SimQ grid is incredibly powerful in that it can display virtually any data in or about a transaction, in real-time, on any device. The grid is very responsive and allows for quick paging, access and action.
SimQ Grid Basics
- Grid Icon - Shortcut to take you quickly to the Grid. By default the Grid will show someone all of the documents/transactions they have to right to see within that company.
- Action Icon - Exposes the Actions Panel where you can change company, see whom you are logged in as, or find other actions such as Forward, Copy etc...
- Row Select - Allows you to select a row if you want to take an action against it.
- Total - Displays how many documents/transactions are in the list and how many are currently being displayed.
- Type - Displays the Transaction Name (if defined or the Document Type if transactions are not defined for the company.) Clicking on this will open the document in a new window or tab.
- Page Navigation - Switch between pages, refresh the page or choose an action.
- Auto-Refresh - At the bottom of each grid is a toggle for auto-refresh. By default this is turned off so the grid will only update when you click on the refresh button. If you turn on auto-refresh the grid will automatically update every 5 minutes. The auto-refresh toggle is per grid so turning it on for one grid will not affect other grids.
Action Panel Viewpoint
From the Action Panel you can see the following:
- Whom you are logged in as.
- What company you are logged into (clicking on this will allow you to change to any other company for which you are a publisher or above).
- Logs you out of SimQ Manager.
- Takes you to Agreement Manager (Adobe Flash required) for administration.
- Allows you to send a new document/agreement by browsing your machine.
- Takes you to the admin section for managing company assets, saved searches and grids.
- Forwards the selected transaction/agreement to chosen recipient(s).
- Copies the selected transaction/agreement to create a new one.
- Presents different options for resending the selected transaction/agreement.
- Cancel the selected transaction/agreement (permission(s) required).
- Mark an incomplete agreement as completed.
Status in the Grid
There are 6 main status' in the grid, 5 of which are commonly displayed. These have been renamed from the original Agreement Manager to make it clearer.
- Draft: The document or transaction has been saved, but has not yet been sent to any of the recipients.
- Done: The document or transaction is signed by all of the parties, and the transaction is finished.
- Active: One more of the signers has either signed or saved a part of the document/transaction.
- Cancelled: The document or transaction has been Cancelled.
- New: The document or transaction has been initiated (published but no action has been taken on it yet.)
- All Signed: This is only used in defined transactions where the workflow has steps to complete subsequent to the final signing event.
Filtering and Sorting Columns in the Grid
Instead of Sorting we have very powerful searching to help you get to the specific documents/transactions you're looking for. See Searching for more details.
Filtering is a very powerful way that Agreement Express organizes information. You can add numerous criteria to see only the information you are seeking. For example, Status is a common search criteria that publishers are often using. This enables them to see the stage of signing for any of their agreements.
By clicking on the Grid Builder button in the admin section, you can define the parameters of the Grid, by editing the headings of the columns you want to see data for. You can also define the number of rows of variables to search for. You can add a new definition for a field that represents the kind of information collected from a client.
In addition to the 16 categories (ID, Status, Type, Created On etc) by which publishers can organize their transactions, there are new ways to filter information so the Grid shows the most relevant information to the Publisher. For example, Shrink On is a feature designed to optimize the view of the grid for mobile devices allows some things to be hidden for a clearer view.
SimQ Manager enables the amount of data shown to shrink or expand based on the type of screen the information is displayed on. The rows and columns of the grid are hidden if the device display screen is small, like a smart phone or slightly larger like a tablet. However, clicking the plus sign on the left-hand side of the screen shows all hidden fields.