With Agreement Express you can have anyone interacting with an agreement attach supporting documents to the agreement. Any documents added becomes a permanent part of the agreement and the date/time/source of the addition is tracked in the agreement details. If you regularly require supporting documents, such as a copy of a drivers license during an onboarding transaction, you can have the system automatically prompt the person to add the document. Otherwise, documents can be added by the individual simply pressing Add and then selecting their method (through fax or by adding a document from their computer).
Adding Documents from the Add button
With the Agreement Interface open, simply press Add. A dialog will appear asking you to Browse for the document or add it by fax. Faxes can be added for free by using a shared fax service, or with subscription to fax numbers dedicated to your organization. Contact Recombo Support if you would like information on a subscription of this type.
To add documents by browsing:
- Click Browse
- Locate the document on your computer or shared drive
- Click Open
If adding by fax:
- Click Fax
- A dialog will appear indicating the system is reserving a number for your use.
- The user may select a period of time they need the number reserved for (maximum 60 minutes).
Faxes sent to that number during the period will automatically be added to that specific agreement.
Note that this is for the free fax services. If you have subscribed to fax services you will have dedicated lines for your organization. You can "pool" your lines, as is shown above, or you can require the printing of a cover sheet which will automatically add the document to the appropriate package irrespective of the amount of time of the initiation of the fax event.
Did you know?
- You can add a supporting document even after the agreement have been signed.
- Faxes that are not automatically matched to an agreement appear in Agreement Manager and in the Unfiled Faxes folder and can be manually added.
- The originating fax number is captured in the Agreement Details.
- International fax lines are available upon request.
- No cover page is required when using the pooling (default) method.
Requesting Signer to attach Documents
Agreements or Templates can be configured to automatically prompt signers to add documents. During publishing or when creating templates go to the Request Additional Documents section under the Agreement Builder and click Add/Remove Document Request.
- Put the name of the document you want the signer to attach.
- Indicate which signer is supposed to attach this document (this list will be dynamically generated based on the signatures that are already on the agreement).
- Allows you to require the requested document to be attached before the signer can finish signing.
- Type any custom instructions you may have for them (eg. please provide a copy of the FRONT of your drivers license not the back).
- Click 'Add to List'.
If you change your mind you can always edit or delete a document you have requested.
Did you know?
- If you put the document name in place, Agreement Express will use this as the file name for the attachment.
- People adding documents can set a custom file name.
- Additional prompts can be added for attachments so you can capture searchable data (eg. type your DL number).
- If a person consolidates their documents into one fax they can always click "already added" when requested for additional documents.
- If a person is on a mobile device they can add documents using their device camera or browsing from their photo library.