1. Click the + button on the bottom-right corner of the workspace:
2. Click the “SEND A FILE” button:
3. Attach a document and set a transaction type (optional). Once it’s uploaded, you will be taken to the editor.
4. Attachments can be added by clicking the paperclip button on the top-right of the screen. To add a recipient signature, click on the blue + button on the bottom-right of the screen, then the yellow button that appears:
5. Click anywhere on the document to add the signature box. A prompt will appear where you can enter the recipients email address:
If you have multiple signatures, you can set the signing level to indicate the order in which signatures need to be applied. This will ensure that, for example, the recipient in the signature box of signing level 2 can’t sign it until the signature box with signing level 1 has been signed.
6. On the top-right of the screen there are several options available:
- Send: This will send the agreement to all recipients to sign
- Save: This saves the agreement, so that you can open it later and continue editing
- Print: This allows you to save a copy of the agreement (and attachments) to your computer
- Options: Will expand more options
- Comments: You can add comments to the document and view existing ones.
- Download: This allows you to save a copy of the agreement (and attachments) to your computer